Holston Medical Group’s team of excellence includes more than 150 of the region’s most talented providers. With a diversity of interests and areas of medical specialty, each of our providers share a single defining commonality—they consider it a privilege to be involved in the delivery of healthcare.
- 26% of HMG physicians are female.
- HMG providers originate from 12 different countries, ranging from Korea to the Ukraine, and from 30 different states.
- 60% of HMG’s providers are primary care.
- 43 years is the average age of our physicians.
- There are 18 "medical marriages" within Holston Medical Group, meaning physicians married to physicians.
- Our Medical Service Area population is approximately 750,000.