When you choose to partner with HMG Occupational Medicine, you’re gaining an entire team of certified and highly-experienced occupational medicine professionals committed to excellence.
Established in 1994 by occupational medicine physician Sam Breeding, MD, FACOEM, today, the practice serves more than 500 regional employers, acting as an advocate for both the employer and the employee.
- A positive, proactive environment targeted at reducing work-related injuries and illness.
- Education and training to encourage injury prevention.
- Increased productivity through reduced absenteeism.
HMG Occupational Medicine provides occupational medicine services including:
- Convenient, on-site medical visits and training
- Occupational health assessments (pre-placement, occupational illness or injury, DOT, FAA, impairment ratings)
- Health screenings (audiometric, EKG, respiratory, x-ray)
- Medical examinations regarding lead and asbestos regulations, or any OSHA required exam
- Screenings for alcohol and drugs of abuse including certified MRO services
- Advice corporate clients concerning workplace health issues
- Guidance on compliance with health and safety legislation
In the forefront of medical innovation and emerging technology, Holston Medical Group is the provider of two state-of-the-art outpatient diagnostic centers - the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Sapling Grove, Bristol, and the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at MeadowView Lane, Kingsport. Learn more about diagnostic imaging.
Our own HMG Rehabilitation Services is known for its strength in industrial physical therapy and the provision of job-site analysis, job coaching and functional capacity evaluations (FCEs).
As an outpatient rehabilitation provider, HMG Rehabilitation has a primary treatment focus of work-related, orthopaedic, neurological and sports injuries. Providing physical therapy services within the framework of a highly-trained, certified and licensed team, HMG Rehabilitation strives to foster a return to maximum functional ability at home, work, school or play. Learn more about HMG Rehabilitation.